Health & Safety Is Our First Priority
Since we first opened almost 7 years ago, we have striven to continuously uphold top industry standards especially when it comes to the cleanliness and sanitation practices in our restaurant. It has always been and will remain, our goal to provide everyone with the best possible care in our restaurant, as well as, to ensure the health and safety of everyone that comes through our doors. Considering the concerns regarding COVID-19/Coronavirus, we wanted to share with you the policies and procedures in place to protect our valued guests, employees, vendors and the community we love so much.
What we’re doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Mandating any staff that feels under the weather to stay home and if necessary to self-isolate for two weeks.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, such as additional sanitizing using a bleach solution for all hard surfaces including the kitchen, bathrooms, bar, igloos and dining room.
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests including single-use / disposable menus, napkins, cutlery, and rubber gloves.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees while also encouraging continued glove usage by all staff not only in the kitchen but also now at the bar and in the dining room.
- Discouraging staff from touching guests’ water glasses and wine glasses while refilling them and limiting personal contact as much as we are able.
What we encourage guests to do:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are or may be sick.
- Stay home when you are sick or have compromised immunity.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.
Additional Dining & Restaurant Support Options:
- Call in a to-go order for pick up at the host stand or bar.
- Order Delivery through GrubHub, UberEats, Postmates or Doordash.
- Purchase a Gift Card in the restaurant or over the phone for a future dining experience.
Health and safety are our top priority as we work to ensure our team is going above and beyond in keeping our restaurants welcoming for all. Thank you for your continued patronage and trust in Tappo Restaurant, our staff, management, and ownership. Our goal is to ensure you remain confident in dining with us during these challenging circumstances and know that our restaurant is safe and will continue to operate as normally as we possibly can for as long as the government allows.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to contact us at any time.