Re-Opening & Safety
We are so grateful for all of the kindness and support the community we love has shown us during this unprecedented time! We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy. We have missed serving our community terribly.
We’re excited to announce that we will be RE-OPENING FOR TAKEOUT starting Thursday, May 21st.
Due to the positive strides being made in the fight against COVID-19 we finally feel that we will be able to serve the community in limited capacity via delivery and contactless curbside pick-up in a safe manner for both our staff and our guests.
We have a great appreciation for our amazing staff and their willingness to return to work during these still uncertain times.
This process is new for us as it is for everyone; we are taking it one day at a time and will augment as needed throughout the coming days, weeks, and months. We appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding during this new phase of the pandemic. As always, we want to enter into this with honest and open communication with our community and staff.
Safety & Regulations For To-Go Service
- Each team member will be given a no-touch digital temperature check before entering the building
- If anyone is feeling under the weather, they will not be permitted on-premise
- Disposable gloves and facemasks will be used by all staff
- Staff will practice social distancing from each other, guests during pickup, and delivery drivers
- To limit number of persons inside the building to a minimum, we’ll have a minimum amount of staff on hand
- Soaps and sanitizers are all antibacterial, hand sanitizer is readily available to everyone, and safely diluted bleach solutions are utilized when necessary
- High-touch surfaces will be sanitized every 30 minutes or as frequently as needed